Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I got pissed on today and now I smell like wet dog....


Not cool.

Went to see Chemical Brothers in London at weekend, all I'll say is WOW.

Amazing show, amazingl lights, amazing music.
However, buying three little bottles of wine and popping them into a pint glass is a recipe for disaster. I lost my dignity (if I ever had any) when I slipped down the stairs to the toilet in front of about 100 women,so embarrassing. But it wasn't just a drunken mistake, I've been known to fall anywhere and everywhere, sober or drunk. Most recently I fell at work yesterday. When the reception was full of stangers, why do bad things happen to good people?!!

I basically fell in love with London, such a relaxed vibe, I got the impression that you could walk down the street with a badger tied around your waist and no one would bat an eyelid.


Was shagged all week though,still not the better of it.

No comments: